Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Baby Emma

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I got to tell you, as much as I love summers, sleeping in, swimming, hanging out in our pj's some days, getting caught up on house stuff, getaways,etc, I'm pretty excited for the kids to go back to school. And I have 10 days left! Luckily my kids do year round school so for summer they are off 6 or 7 weeks. Which is just enough time for us to enjoy a break and get back into the swing of things.
Not to mention, it's hot here and the closer we get to school starting the closer we are to it cooling off. Actually what am I saying, this is July and it won't cool off until October. But the nice thought is there.
We have had a really great time this summer. I've been keeping the kids busy with play dates, craft days, movie days and swim lessons and I'm so proud to say my kids finally learned to swim this summer. They have been like little pool fish and they have the tan lines to prove it :)
I will add this summer into my great memory box and even though there is a little part of me that will miss it, I'm looking forward to our new adventure when school starts!

Now on to Miss Baby Emma!!
Isn't she just the cutest thing? Emma had other plans that surprised her family and she decided she wanted to be born 8 weeks early. She was 3lbs 90z. I saw her in the hospital and was almost speechless at how tiny she really was. Her head was the size of an orange, her little knee cap was no bigger than my thumb nail. But this little baby has a feisty side and fought hard and has turned into the cutest little 8 pounder! It's amazing that even though she is still little for her age, she is just perfect and healthy!

You can view her slideshow by clicking here!!!








































No comments: