Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Sopha Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011





Tomorrow is Halloween. I am so excited to see the kids dressed up. Hunter is going as "Mario" from Super Mario Bros. and Reagan is going as a vampire. I'm sure that has something to do with my recent Twilight obsession :)
Halloween is one of those holidays that you only have a few years with the kids to still get dressed up and get excited over the Trick or Treating and everything that goes along with celebrating the holiday! For days they both have told me how excited for Halloween. They unfortunately can't wear their costumes to school but I'll bet you they won't wait 5 minutes after they get home from school before they will beg to put it on :)

My next family up is pretty super special to me, probably because they are my sweet family! I love that I can try some things with them and even if they think I'm crazy they will do it anyway and love me for it :) I giggled a lot during their session which just made me love my job more and more. And I will say I'm pretty stinkn' proud that I can call these goof balls my family!


You can view their slideshow by clicking here!


Teeheee- I just love them!







I couldn't even keep a straight face to take this picture of my brother in law :)







I swear it was just yesterday these two were babies :(




















Amen to this saying!







Nothing like a great pillow fight between brother and sister!











No comments: