Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Lewis Family

Monday, November 14, 2011




Years ago, I met Jaime and Shanna and was able to shoot their wedding. It seems like ages ago but it was a wedding I will always remember. Sweet couple and both are so adorable :) They have since had little Grayden and what a joy it was to meet him. He has such a personality and was so honest. If I asked him if he wanted to do something he just simply said, "no I don't." At one point a duck came up on the creek bed and it gave Grayden some interest. He chased the duck for a bit and said , "I want him." They are expecting again and I can only imagine their new addition will be just as adorable as Grayden is :)

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!






















































No comments: