Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Lopez-Hodoyan Family 2011

Wednesday, November 16, 2011






Awwww, sweet little Dominic. Poor guy just didn't really care for me this year. I think it might take some time getting used to me. He is just so darn cute I can't stop taking his picture. I know it was super cold and really just miserable to take pictures during their session. And we all kind of knew the session was done when Dominic hit is melt down which was pretty stinkn' cute. I think that is what I love most about Carla and Peter. They use those non perfect moments as memories and accept that is just their family. They aren't perfect and don't pretend to be in their pictures and I think that is what makes for a perfect picture in my eyes. I really have so much fun year after year with this family and love watching the boys grow. Thank you Lo-Ho Family! XOXO

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!


































































No comments: