Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Norris Family

Thursday, November 03, 2011




The weather here in Phoenix is finally normal again. It's so nice out. I mean super nice out! It's a little chilly at night but I tell you during the day the weather is so nice it makes me want to stay out side all day. I wish I could set up my computer desk out in the front yard and get some fresh air while I was editing. Oh that would be perfect, although I have a feeling I'd probably want to take some afternoon naps and maybe not get any editing done at all :)

My last family session from last Sunday is the Norris Family. Sweet little Morgan and Landon are always such a joy to shoot. They show so much emotion in their pictures and I just love editing their pictures. The session was pretty fun and we had a couple of laughs and it's nice to look back while editing. It always makes me laugh again.

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!












































































No comments: