Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Marinelli Kids 2011- Scottsdale Family Photographer

Tuesday, December 06, 2011




I am in such a organizing mood right now I just can't stand it. Actually I am pretty OCD when it comes to organizing. I over plan, over organize, over think! The problem is I have had every waking minute spent either shooting or editing. And if I find time at all in the day it's usually spent at the grocery store, doing laundry, last minute Christmas shopping or maybe just maybe spending 5 minutes with the kids.
Every room I walk in seems to catch my eye of a list of things to go through. The kids are growing out of their clothes and I need to sort through them to donate. My Tupperware cabinet scares me right now, my junk drawer is hardly closing and I have all these little bags around the house that I have thrown things into that I either need to look through, find a place for or actually put it in it's home. And it's starting to drive me bonkers. Every time I walk by something I feel like it's staring at me, saying ... "I need to be organized, help me".
It has been really hard to ignore the stuff I need to do but I have more pressing things to do. So my organizational skills are going to have to wait until after the first of the year. You just better watch out around this house. If you hear a lot of noises don't worry, it's just me getting it done and finally having some peace in the house.

Check out these adorable kiddos. It's kind of funny that when a 4 year old is done having his picture taken and is "having a moment", you best grab a picture of that as well. Because those moments are memories too and it turned out to be one of my favorite pictures of the day!

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!
































































No comments: