Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Siderewicz Family 2011- Mesa Family Photographer

Monday, December 05, 2011



Conversation with Reagan : I haven't had one of these in awhile so I thought I'd share. The other day Reagan was talking about Christmas and she said

"I know why they named Rudolph his name."
Me: "Why?"
Reagan: "Well Rudy is because his nose is so red like the color. ( she is thinking of the word RUBY) and Dolph is.....um....... (glances up at me) ...... actually I don't know what Dolph means???"

I shot her back with a smile. Their imagination and minds just crack me up!

The Siderewicz Family also had to endure some nasty weather for their pictures. I felt so bad, it was cold and wet and just not fun. But they snuggled a lot with their little love bug and it I think it warmed them up a bit.

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!






















































No comments: