Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Lexi-9 months old

Friday, January 27, 2012


I still need to finish posting the last couple of days of our big vacation that was about a month ago. I envisioned this whole peaceful January where I could clean out closets, clean out cabinets, organize everything in the house and get caught up. And so far, it hasn't been that way. It sure is nice to be busy in my so called "slow season" but I am just trying to get caught up. Every time I scratch off 5 things from my to-do list, I had on 10 more.
So I promise I have more to show you and will eventually!
But up today is little Miss Lexi. Just in time for her 9 month portraits! It's so amazing to see how much she has grown over the last few months! She is standing now and so curious at everything she sees. It'll be nice to see her in a few months for her big girl birthday!! :)




































No comments: