Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Expecting Rayleigh

Thursday, March 01, 2012



Can you believe we are in March already? My goodness I feel like we just took our Christmas lights down. I was kind of hoping January and February of this year might be spent cleaning out my closets and organizing the house and boy I am trying but it hasn't been "the slow season" like in years past. It's awesome to have the business coming in but my messy closets are still staring at me every day yelling "Clean me!!" :) Oh I guess I'll get to them one day. I think it'll just be one of those permanent fixtures on my to-do list.

In trying to organize the business a little bit and I forgot I hadn't posted this next session so I thought I would give you all the joy in seeing this adorable baby bump. In just about 2 weeks, Ashley and Ritchie will get to meet their new little baby girl Rayleigh. I am super excited and can't wait to bring you pictures of her. The anticipation of wanting to meet her is killing me! :)



















No comments: