Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Marvin, Tiffanye & Sophia- Phoenix Family Photographer

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So my parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary this week. I think that is AMAZING!!! You don't hear that too much anymore, you know marriages lasting. It's so inspiring for Mike and I to try and follow in their footsteps. I know they have probably had their ups and downs over the years but I can still see how much they love each other and how much fun they still have. It makes my heart smile to know that and I look forward to the same thing with Mike and I. :)

 Here is little Miss Sophia and her parents. What a cutie she is!! I think the most exciting part of her session was when she got to eat her cookies at the end. And to think she didn't want to share :(

You can view their slideshow by clicking here...

No comments: