Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Kramer Family-2013 Prescott Family Photographer

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


 My kids have been talking non stop about what they are going to be for Halloween.  We have about 2 weeks until the big day.  The problem is what ever they decide on, changes the following day.  Each and every day they have wanted to be something different.  I am afraid to buy their costumes because I think they might change their minds.  Oh could you imagine the melt down!
Gone are the days that I used to just pick, now they want to and it's a really BIG deal!  I want them to be something cute and creative and they are in to some strange costumes... Reagan wants to be a vampire cheerleader today... a what? Yep!  Hunter wants to be Derek Jeter.  I keep trying to explain to him that I don't think there is a costume for that but then again I never thought there would be a vampire cheerleader.  Sigh!

On another sweet note... meet the Kramer family!  They really have their hands full with these two lovelies!  Aren't they so cute?  And even showed up to the session wearing jeggings!!  Adorable!


You can view more of their images on their slideshow by clicking below




















No comments: