Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Rossling Family 2013- Chandler Family Photographer

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I had a little case of laryngitis this past week.  Let me tell you it wasn't fun.  Nothing too serious just irritating.  I hate trying so hard to speak.  With no voice you feel like you have to yell to be heard and that can get exhausting.  No bueno!  Thankfully my voice is making it's way back and I don't sound like Peter Brady going through puberty.  That is always lovely isn't it?

Luckily I still had a voice with these families.  They are so stinkin' cute and the weather was amazing!  It was a little windy but nothing we couldn't overcome.

Meet the Rossling Family- Their little boy is adorable and what a personality!!  They were so nervous since this was their first family session ever, but oh my goodness they were naturals!  And their images show it!!

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below
























Thank you Rossling Family!!!


No comments: