Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Guilbeau Family- Scottsdale Family Photographer

Sunday, November 03, 2013



So it's November!  Let's say that again, oh my goodness it's November!  How can that be?  The time has just flown by this year.  I hope your Halloween was oobers of fun!  Mike and I are quite enjoying the kids candy but my jeans are not.  Please someone help me and come and take this candy away from me.

I am trying to stay on top of my blog these next few weeks.  It's getting jammed packed with sessions and editing.  It's always a good thing to be busy but excuse me if you miss me once it a while with posting these sessions.  I try really hard to post every one of my sessions here on the blog.

The Guilbeau Family will soon have an empty next in a few years.  Their daughter is heading to college in next year and their son won't be too far behind.  They knew it would be a great time to get in a couple of great family pictures before their little ones grow up and leave.  Sniff Sniff.

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below!























No comments: