Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Klocke Family

Wednesday, November 06, 2013




We watched a funny segment on Jimmy Kimmel this week where he asked parents to video tape telling their small kids that they had eaten all of their Halloween candy the night before.  These little kids were just devastated and cried their little eye balls out.  It was the saddest yet funniest thing I have ever seen.  I felt so bad for these little ones.  One little girl actually cried... "I spent 2 hours walking around the entire neighborhood for that candy." Poor thing.. she has a point.  Luckily the parents were only joking but I tell you what, if the chocolate companies don't stop making mini Kit Kat's I am going to be telling my kids that same thing but for real.  Seriously I can't stop eating them!  UGH!  Help me!


The Klocke Family have added another addition to their family this year.  What a sweet little man he is and he seems to fit so nicely into the group.    He is such a smiley baby and has quite the personality.  These three little ones just make me smile.  Cal and Peyton (the twins) thought it was so funny when I kept calling them "pumpkin."  It's a thing in our house so it doesn't phase my kids much but it cracks me up how many times they caught me saying it.


You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below


















No comments: