Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Coming soon to a nursery near you- Chloe!

Thursday, March 06, 2008





A few weeks ago I had the honor to photograph Linda and Chad's maternity session. The 3 of us have known each other for many years now. They knew me in my "super cool Olive Garden party days" so we go way back.
Linda was in my wedding and has always been special to me but unfortunately with our busy schedules we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like to. It's so nice when we can catch up.
Linda is due around Reagan's birthday which is the end of this month. Hopefully I can get some pictures of her in the hospital with Chloe. I can't wait to see what she looks like.

You can check out their slideshow HERE

Here are some of my favorites.




Can you tell that big sister Bella is excited for her new baby sister?



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are so cute, I can't wait for our session!!!

Anonymous said...

What a treasure these photos are...Mandy you truly have a gift. Thank you for making it so easy and comfortable for all of us, especailly when I am not so comfortable with my body right now.