Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Baby Riley

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Every once in a blue moon I get baby fever. I hate that I do sometimes because it makes me question having another one. And even though I'm pretty much 99% leaning towards no more, there is still that 1%. That 1% represents those sweet moments of watching your baby sleep. The sweet moments of seeing your baby smile at you for the first time, giggle when you tickle them, watch their sweet little teeth come in, see their chubby rolls start forming on their legs. I just love babies! But of course my 99% shows me the amount of sleep I don't get, the crying, screaming, throwing temper tantrums in the middle of the grocery store. The running noses, the back talk and the constant running after them. :) Isn't parenthood a blessing?
Luckily a good friend of mine had a baby and I could get some of wonderful sweetness. It was just enough to keep me going for the next couple months until I get baby fever again. :)
Little Miss Riley was born just a few weeks ago, she came early and I'm sure Mommy was so happy about that. I don't think she really enjoyed her first photo shoot. Most of the shoot she was wide away, and the other time she wasn't very happy with what I wanted her to do and boy did she let us know she was unhappy. We all got a giggle out of it. I still think I got some beautiful shots of sweet baby Riley that Mom and Dad will hold dear for many years. :)

You can view her slideshow by clicking here!!!!












No comments: